Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blacklisted:Transparent / Opaque

Redirected page to Blacklisted:Transparent/Opaque

? Older revision Revision as of 00:44, April 25, 2011
Line 1: Line 1:
-
{{Song||Blacklisted|star=Green}}
+
#redirect [[Blacklisted:Transparent/Opaque]]
-
<lyrics>
+
-
Loose lips have sunken our ships
+
-
We don't need to be reminded of it
+
-
The bridges we walk on have been burned
+
-
Just another lesson learned
+
-
You cannot discredit me
+
-
I've been following destiny
+
-
And I've still got a bone to pick with whoever called me a heretic
+
-
Miserable misunderstood
+
-
You see through everything I said
+
-
What makes you want to rely on me?
+
-
Living through my ups and downs
+
-
I'm just trying to balance out
+
-
Not on a crusade to save the world
+
-
I just want to be heard
+
-
I won't live with my head in my hands
+
-
Though I'm too tired to understand
+
-
Hopelessly hopeless and out of luck
+
-
Please be quiet you selfish f**k
+
-
Miserably misunderstood
+
-
You see through everything I say
+
-
What makes you want to rely on me?
+
-
Let's let the music speak for itself
+
-
</lyrics>
+
-
{{SongFooter
+
-
|fLetter  = T
+
-
|album    =
+
-
|song    = Transparent / Opaque
+
-
|language = English
+
-
|youtube  =
+
-
|asin    =
+
-
|iTunes  =
+
-
}}
+

Pamela Anderson Amber Arbucci Christina Aguilera Kate Hudson Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment