Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Beach Boys:Tm Song

Redirected page to The Beach Boys:T.M. Song

? Older revision Revision as of 08:28, March 29, 2011
Line 1: Line 1:
-
{{Song||The Beach Boys|star=Green}}
+
#Redirect[[The Beach Boys:T.M. Song]]
-
 
+
-
<lyrics>
+
-
Yes you are
+
-
Listen
+
-
I'm in the driveway
+
-
Hey what are you talking about?
+
-
I saw you on the lawn
+
-
Hey you
+
-
Hey what?
+
-
Will you will you get off my front lawn with your car?
+
-
Ahh shut up
+
-
What are you doin'?
+
-
Hey he can't talk to him like that
+
-
Yeah what's goin' on?
+
-
I'm gonna call the police
+
-
Hey listen
+
-
What are you talking about?
+
-
I saw the whole thing and you're innocent
+
-
You keep out of it
+
-
Come on guys let's take off
+
-
What are you talking about?
+
-
Ah why don't you go arrest me from here?
+
-
 
+
-
Whew it's time for me to meditate
+
-
 
+
-
What time is it?
+
-
How long has it been?
+
-
Bubbles and ripples floatin' through my mind
+
-
I must have drifted away
+
-
 
+
-
Since I sat down
+
-
Where have I been?
+
-
The mantra my mantra must have took me away
+
-
It must have took me away
+
-
 
+
-
Maharishi gave it to me
+
-
And I wonder if it set me free
+
-
And it did
+
-
And he'll tell you "sometimes it goes real fast and other times it goes
+
-
real slow
+
-
Any way you do it it's bound to work I know"
+
-
 
+
-
One two three four
+
-
 
+
-
Transcendental meditation should be part of your time
+
-
It's simple it's easy as making this rhyme
+
-
Transcendental meditation really works for me good
+
-
More much more than I thought it would
+
-
</lyrics>
+
-
 
+
-
{{SongFooter
+
-
|fLetter  = T
+
-
|album    =
+
-
|artist  = Beach Boys
+
-
|song    = Tm Song
+
-
|language = English
+
-
|iTunes  =
+
-
|allmusic =
+
-
}}
+

Kasey Chambers Megan Ewing Kristanna Loken Aubrey ODay Drew Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment